Thursday, April 22, 2010

Getting another year older...

I had a wonderful time with the friends who found the ways to let someone else (or hubby) take care of their kids so that we could celebrate me getting another year older.... I feel very fortunate and am very thankful to have such a wonderful group of friends and an awesome husband who took our girls out to BW3 to watch the draft so that I could have a nice time out with my friends... : )

When I came home, I found a gift that was very nicely wrapped in foil with a card signed by Minzie. She said to me that it was a surprise for my birthday. Then she whispered to me very very quietly that she (and Minah, too) got a Badgers shirts for me. But, it's a secret and that's why she was whispering to me...

Today, I was asked how I feel about turning 29... I feel Good about turning 29...hmmmm... for about 6 times now. I realize that I am exactly where I should be and I am very grateful for that. I am looking forward to another year with my fabulous husband and two adorable daughters....

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Great to see the pics and all you wrote. Nice to see you all at convention.
Also.... nice to see a recent picture of the Chan, Debbie and family.