Thursday, September 30, 2010

She was born to be a mom, I think...


I have the most amazing sister-in-law and I don't think anyone can argue with that.

I've been knowing her as a wonderful daughter, sister, sister-in-law, awesome auntie and wife. Some might know her as a very loyal friend and a very caring and well qualified physician. But when we took our trip to come to see her and her family over the weekend, I realized that none of above roles can discribe her better than her role as a mom to the adorable 2 month old Lucia. What a lucky little girl....


2 comments:

Raelynn said...

Well that was very sweet!

Troy + Youngin said...

Hyesoo, You are really sweet to write this! I am learning as I go... and you'll be getting lots of questions from me. Thanks for your encouraging words. Love ya lots! y