Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From -18'F to 90'F....

Minzie and Minah... Knowing that everyone is looking at our blog to see the pictures of the kids, I feel like I have to post a picture.. : ) So, here is the most recent picture, them taking a nap-well, at least one of them.
Like Younguk said earlier, mom was here for a week and a half and left this morning. She called after she got home and she said it was around 90'F while our temperature was something like
-18'F... I must admit, I like snow and don't even mind cold and long winter but it was the first time I (kind of) wished that we were living in sunny Southern California... We are staying home tonight because our meeting got cancelled due to the cold weather. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder- Perfect excuse to stay in, I guess.

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

How sweet! Thanks for the holiday pictures too. We did have meeting last night, but no school today (this is the 3rd snow day). Hope to see you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture I've seen in years!!! You probably feel housebound, but the idea of staying in with such sweet things sounds really wonderful to me!!!
Brenda