Monday, December 1, 2008

13 days to go

December 14th, it is! Had an appointment this morning and told Dr. Stoffel that we have decided on the 14th to be induced for the baby #2. After the check up, Dr. Stoffel said "Baby is well on her way out." Does that mean she might come out sooner???? Anyway, I packed the bag (it has been packed for last couple of months...) Am I forgetting anything???

  • baby clothes, diapers, blanket- checked
  • Boppy- checked
  • a book to read- checked: I should know better that I would not be able to read anything, but just incase... ha!
  • bathroom stuff - checked
  • Robe, slippers and stuff- checked
  • car seat- checked
  • camera- checked
  • baby sitting arrangement for Minzie- checked

According to "the book" I should take an object to use as a focal point during labor... Younguk had a great idea of taking a very cute pair of shoes when I had Minzie. The idea behind it was that I would be able to deal with the pain, knowing that the baby (Minzie) will be wearing those cute shoes once she comes... Great idea, huh? But it wasn't that great of idea while I had to deliver almost 10 lbs baby. So, I learned from the experience. I am not taking anything this time....

Almost 12 days to go, now...

4 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Hooray! Will be wonderful to hear the news! I hope it all goes good for you and that you have help lined up for after baby comes too! Congrats! And thanks for the blog!!!

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

good luck with everything. You are prepared! I know, I never looked at anything when my baby was coming out. I was just thinking about surviving! miss you!

Runnergirl said...

You forgot one item on your list - your husband. He's arguably the most important item unless you have a punching bag to take his place.

Cute shoes for Minzie? A book? Who are you kidding?!! I'd focus on landing as many punches as possible on Young Uk. After all, he's the one that did this to you!!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new beautiful baby niece!!

Karli said...

Sounds like you're ready! Can't wait to meet Baby Choi :)