Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some pictures... Yes, I found the software! : )

A Cookie Monster?!
It started to snow last night so we decided to open up the blinds and watch the "snowman" coming down. And while we were doing that, three of us had a little cookie party in the livingroom... of course, one of us didn't get to have too many of them because two of us were hugging all the cookies....


A Pretty Red Dress
Mom sent baby clothes last week and she sent this red dress along for Minzie so that she would not feel left out. She tried it on for Sunday and she said "Mommy, I LOVE my pretty red dress..." Thanks, mom!! (After I took this picture, I realized that it is about the time for me to clean the fireplace glass... Oops!)


Daddy's girl


3 comments:

Troy + Youngin said...

CUTE! Thanks for posting the pictures, and also for sending the portraits by mail. Got them the other day. Minzie's growing up so fast and seems like a ton of fun! Miss you all! y

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog now! Tell Minji that Joong Yull Sam-chon will be back to see her. Don't let her forget me, and do to that, show my picture to her frequently! I should say I am addicted to her, and really love her ^^.

Angie said...

cute pictures and very nice red dress minzie! we're sure thinking of you guys and your exciting day coming up!!