Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

Minzie & Minah


Minah Grace Choi arrived to meet everybody
on Monday, December 15 at 1:56 PM
She weighs 9 lbs 5 oz and 19.5" long.
Younguk and I were surprised for:
1. How big she was (again!)... after our last ultra sound, the doctor told us that the baby shouldn't be no more than 8 lbs or so if I get induced earlier. What do you know!!!
2. How much she looks like Minzie when she was born. As soon as they put Minah on my tummy right after she was born, I looked at her and said, "hey! you are little Minzie!" You know what that means! She looks just like Younguk, AGAIN!

Minzie is being a wonderful big sister- so much better than we had expected and it is cute to watch her telling everyone that walks into the room to be quiet because "little Minah is sleeping".

12 comments:

Karli said...

YAY...I've been waiting for pictures :) Congrats!!! She's adorable and it looks like Minzie is a proud big sister!

Dave and Kristi said...

She is adorable! She does look like Minzie but maybe less cheeks? Does she have a nice cone head like Minzie did!? I love her already- will call you for more details. Congrats on another beautiful baby girl. Love,Kristi

theo and sarah said...

very precious - congrats to all!

nikelleelyse said...

OH! I can't stop smiling when I look at those pictures! She is so stinkin' cute! :) AND I have to concur with everyone...she looks like Minzie! :) I love her already as well! :) Minzie and Minah! oh YAY! Congrats!

Unknown said...

How precious! :) Very cute! :) I love the one of Minzie holding Minah! :) Looks like you two know how to make cuties!! :)

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

We are so happy for you...she's such a precious baby.

Burchibunch said...

Congrats! The sisters look so sweet together! We miss seeing you guys.

Angie said...

congrats to the choi's! we're so happy for you and the girls look cute together. can't wait to meet her someday.

Troy + Youngin said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. What a cutie. Minzie will be a great big sister! Love you lots! See you when we get back. love,y

Wanda said...

Congratulations!!!!! I slipped over from D&K's blog....... now I've got you under favorites! (smile) I will repeat what others have said, which you won't be tired of hearing.......... she is adorable.

Dave and Kristi said...

Waiting for more photos.....

nikelleelyse said...

we are too...and I bought a baby gift...but if she is going to be an adorable little chub, then I need to get it to you quick so she doesn't grow out of it yet! :) We are hoping to stop in on our way home from Milwaukee after the new year if we don't see you in Milwaukee first! :) I just wanna pinch her cheeks! :)