Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Three of us"

Just few more hours to go- then it will become "four of us"!

I am supposed to call tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock to make sure that everything is set up for the day and need to go in by 7:30. It is exactly what we did with Minzie (calling, going in early in the morning....do bunch of things until the labor starts....) but now I know what to expect, it makes me bit nervous. I think it is better not knowing than knowing exactly what will be happening sometimes and I believe this might be one of them (just because I am terrible, I mean TERRIBLE at dealing with physical pains). I probably will be somewhere in the middle of labor while everyone else is at the Sunday morning meeting and I am pretty sure my spirit would be ALOT different than the ones at the meeting....

Couple of days ago, Younguk said how this weekend would be the last weekend for Minzie as a "only child" and three of us should do something fun and memorable before the baby gets here. What did we end up doing...? Well, my very creative husband had all these great ideas but they required too much of walking (I am in no shape of walking around these days... I would say I am just wabbling around) so we ended up having breakfast at Panera Bread as we usually do on Saturday mornings, went to Target , came home, took a nap and went to Costco to stack up on the diapers. What an exciting day!!!

We got a package from Youngin this afternoon and finally got to see a very beautiful dress that she kniteed for the baby. Thank you so very much-Cannot wait to try the dress on her. ": )

Will be back as "four of us"!

2 comments:

Troy + Youngin said...

You can DO eet! :)

Angie said...

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. What a bummer to have to wait another day... :(