Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Mommy, snowman came down!"

Minzie was pretty excited this morning when we opened up the blinds to look outside, realized that we had couple inches of snow. And she claimed that it was "snowman" that came down. Thought for a very brief second about telling her it was snow that came down then realized that it sounds cuter when she calls it snowman.... She might become a very confused child but didn't want to take that creativity away from her, I guess. Speaking of creativity... last night, I brought the Boppy from downstairs and put it with the bag that I will be taking to the hopital. When she saw it this morning, she asked me what that was. Hmmmm... how do you explain what the Boppy is to 2 year-old kid? Anyway, when I left and came back to the room, she was sitting on top of it. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Mama, I am at the waterpark with grandma and grandpa. I am riding the boat!"... We went up to the Dells about a month ago with Younguk's parents and stayed at the water park. The Boppy must have reminded her of the tube that she rode on the lazy river at the water park. Manytimes, I wonder what she has in her little brain and if there is any limit to her imagination.
Well, I did take pictures of Minzie playing in the snow but software for the new camera needs to be downloaded first... But before I can download it, I need to find it first... : S

2 comments:

Troy + Youngin said...

Cute! I'd love to see pix of her in her snowsuit! Wouldn't it be nice to have the memory and imagination of a two-year-old again?? thanks for posting.

theo and sarah said...

I love it - "snowman came down"! The shoes as a focal point was quite funny too:) It was fun finding your blog. Good luck with your new baby girl. We'll see you around.